Nuffnang Advertisment

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Before
In my P. J with all hair up
After
with hair and make up and all dressed up !! please keep your comments of how i look before ... i totally understand and see it !! ladies !!! Stop being lazy ... i hope this give you some motivation to make yourself beautiful !!

all the apparels of my photo Collection was taken by myself , with the help on my IPHONE and self timer !! no photoshop .. i dont know how to use it nor do i have the programme ....
in all the photos you see in the apparel collection , i work real hard to make it success !!so i woud need plenty of support . Everyone that knows me knew i'm a noob when it comes to electronic stuff and of course programming just not my cup of tea !! so yes ... i make this much to be here ,i wish to bring in more to my Fan page at ETSN .... i'm praying hard that someday, someone would see how much passion i have for beauty .My wish isn't becoming famous, but to be known as someone that wants to make you beautiful .
i'll be mad busy in the following dayss! forgive me for having such little time to do tutorial !!

No comments:

Post a Comment