Nuffnang Advertisment

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair hair hair <3

I seriously need to give myself a big tap on my shoulders !! I took up all the models hair instead of doing their make up ! As much as I go crazy for make up , I love doing up hairdo too and every time I do , it reminds me of the shop called Helen whereby they sell accessories and i used to work part time with them When I was 15 years old . This auntie that I greet her as (mei zhu Jie )was a awesome motherly colleague that took care of me ,make me stand beside her , watching her doing different hairstyle using clips that makes me super inspired to do lots if hair do . I cannot forget the days I work with her . so much fun and caring moments. If one day I success in the beauty line , I will nvr forget her <3

Anyway today's job was a spring summer abduction of apparels , raising fund for breast cancer association this girls are easy to work with comparing with the previous modeling company I was attach to , it was filled with ah lian !! But this bunch of girls were sweet and well mannered !!

I must thanks tang tang for giving me the opportunity !! I really enjoy it . <3 Here are the photos of my work !! Please check it out and whichever hair you'll Like to learn , comment down below <3

No comments:

Post a Comment