Nuffnang Advertisment

Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunday night <3

Today Mr Liew and I decided to go on a date !! An unexpected one . I wore a common white tank top and my FAVORITE high waist pants to bugis !!! I usually don't dress this way to town but like I said , it was a unexpected date !! He got me his daddy's car for me to drive to bugis !!! I was extremely nerves like I could shit , fart , pee on my pants anything but Mr liew , always paitence ,maybe not always but for this time round ,he was a sweetheart, Helping me out by reading the route out of the Gps ! yes yes both of us has got bad sense of direction !!! !! Small shopping and had an awesome dinner !!! I am thankful that I have got you Mr Liew .Even though you tend to say nasty stuff to me I know sometimes , I am the one that create a billion of problems . But still , never my heart had stop loving you like my passion for make up and fashion !!! Ok peeps my blog isn't just abt make up and fashion stuff . Please do allow me to do some personal blogging Down here to share my happiness !!! First step of being beautiful , happiness !!!
<3 night folk I am deeply in love <3















No comments:

Post a Comment