Nuffnang Advertisment

Sunday, May 13, 2012

12 may

Yesterday's look ! Bohemia style .A style i always loved ! This dress was given away by my mum's godma . If I walk down the street , seriously I wouldn't dare to pick this colour because I'm pretty yellow base in terms of my skin tone .was surprise that I actually can kick off well with this it.

Make up applied was my safe brown tone with my taiwan false lash on the top and Lower !
Beach wave that was curled ober night with Twisted fringe part on the centre . Accessorize with ,feather ear ring from diva that i bought a few months back with my rusty old necklace from diva 6 years back and a matching rusty gold bangles (I cannot rmb where I got them) , pairing with a colorful bangle from mustafa

Ok enjoy the reset of the Sunday <3 and a Happy mummy's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment