Nuffnang Advertisment

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hazeline snow

Today's topic, hazeline snow cream i've been using it for a month from now , i just love how much it create a whitening/brightening  effect for me i love it!!
i pretty much firm my face , reduce the oily complexion but creates a natural glow !!

so here's the step for it !!


 take a large  amount of it !! i mean like it's only $3.50 right ??
 Dot it around and remember to spread well on to your neck and also the hairline and what i realize is that is has UV protection after checkin the description.  how much protection does it give ,i don't know but ,it sure does help protect my skin against the sun ! since i am turning fairer after using the produce  because i was block away  the sun light <3


see the before and after ??? 


 This days, during my non workin days, i would just apply the hazeline cream and on top if it , i would apply Make Up For Ever  HD primer in blue #5 . To me , it creates a brighter and evening of my skin tone since i'm a little yellow . i just love it !

spread well and you're ready !!
The next step is very much optional . if your skin a perfect and you can leave your place without foundation , just go with it ... during my work days, i would apply my Mufe White definition foundation jusstin a brush to create a natural finish !




 If you have dark circles, like i do , use the sponge provided inside , tap lightly on the the power and then on to your dark circle !

 Brush the left over powder on your brush to your neck to even out !


And you're done with good clean base to start off with for your make up !! 
you can do your eyeshadow , blusher or anything else with a good base <3 

9 comments:

  1. Can you please do an eyeshadow tutorial without using eyelid tape? Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what are the ingredients in Hazeline snow? I'm just always scared to try new prodcuts. Is it safe to use on a regular basis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear ,
      It's easy to know the ingredient by googling online . In fact , hazeline helps me in a lot of ways such as Cooling off my skin after a sunny walk down the street . It does have some uv protection as what have have read from google . But overall , I am loving this product . It keeps my skin oil free . i like it that It create a tightening effect and at the same time whitening effect on me . Well no harm tryin since this brand has been around for ages plus lookin at the price it's pretty affordable ! I hope it helps you a little do get back to me let me know how it works for you !

      Best regards
      Emily

      Delete
  3. Hi Emily!

    Reading your post really makes me want to buy this product again (I've ever used it when i was in junior high school). But thing is, I just moved to Korea and I don't have any idea where to buy it. Where do you live exactly? And where did you buy Hazeline?

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nona , annneonghasayo , i live in singapore and in my place we can get it from any drug store such as "WATSON" and so on . i hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Thank you for dropping by !

      Delete
  4. Wow, you're beautiful and with that Hazeline Snow, no wonder, you're more prettier.. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is hazeline give any disadvantage?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi im sellin e authentic hzaeline 100g in spore.

    blueberrysweet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete