Nuffnang Advertisment

Wednesday, March 16, 2011


HELLO!!!! How is everyone doing??? This week i've got lots of plans and exciting stuff that has been goin around !!! !!! shall share with you guys.....


Monday i had and awesome shoot with one of my besties!!!

Make up ,Hair , Stylist, Photographer everything was on ETSN !!! Super tiring but worth ...



Before and After



Alyssa (model's name) currently 19 a beauty student in ITE 167cm...

Lies that she doesn't know how to pose and yet giving me great shots one after another ....

she came down early in the morning to my place for her make over and then heading over to fort canning park... weather was ok till noon when it starts raining and stuff ....




DAMMMM









STILLL we manage to catch great shots at the indoors while waiting for the rain to stop a little ....







Photos are still editing.... give me some time, i'll add it up on the slide shows at the side of my blog and also on FB.. and so if you want to check them out, Add me on FB OR choose to follow my blog so that you'll be able to receive notification when i update me blog :):)











while waiting for the rain to stop a little !!!





one more for you :)




another one more :)



isn't she Beautiful ???








After we're done .... stupid rain got even heavier.... we were trap in fort canning and it gave me a reason to cam whore hehehhe.....





















we had lunch and when shopping together like before.. Extremly fun but if only the weight of my barang barang not so heavy we would have been shopping till late ....






ALYSSA



Thanks for your help appreciate it and i owe you a koi bubble tea :)
____________________________________________________________________








omg my way home i thought maybe i could kill sometime by going on to FB , checking mails through my mobile Phone...and ramdomly i thought maybe i could check out EARL GREY PARTY web if the test shoot of me for their clothings are out yet ... and indeed they posted this are my favorite photos :):) hehehe so VAIN !!!!













earlgreyparty.com


you can add them on FB or log on to their web and you can receive their latests update just by dropping your mail :)




clothing are from all over the world....

great material

affortable price

and get to see pretty models >...< hehehehe(thick skin )



i like this because i look SKINNY hehehehhe



____________________________________________________________________









Last Saturday,


This is what will happen when you throw a vain woman at the side doing nothing !!!

My boyfriend just can't get his eys off his screen ... playing all the online games so as usually a lonely girl sits at the side killing off time ...




don't blame me for flooding you with my photos :)





1








2






3








4







5



6



Trust me i've got more .



____________________________________________________________________

Tmr is my Baby boy 's birthday :)


we're of course heading out !!! gonna have lots of fun :)

wishing you all the happiness that you can ever receive .

receive my love for you and hold me hand till you cross your way through....

it's your 20th Birthday i hope everything for you will of course be the best and of the best .... you're now officially in the twenties . Grow up, Be man ... be ready to fight for your future... and rmb whatever you do i'll always be there for you :)











you'll may not like this picture but to me this are your cute, innocent moment . Just the you i love ....





Wishing you through the deepest down from my heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment