Nuffnang Advertisment

Friday, March 4, 2011

i've tried my best to do a sketch of it .
spring is around the corner.I'm sure by now you've already seem me posting Lot of stuff on FB for sales.... trust me the colours are amazing.(colour that i have used on myself for this look) glossy, shimmering pigment and also moisturizing lip colours that plump your lips instantly.
Enjoy The Promotion


MAC 10 Shadow Palette+ MAC Maximum Provitamin Lipstick With Waterproof lip gloss
Price: $35 (U.P $49)
Payment:POSB saving -228200727


Pick your favorite palette and finishing off with a lip colour to your choice.


check out the colours on my eyes (the above palette use on myself)




flooding you with my photo !!!








PLS do make any purchase as and when you like... just call me drop me a message or even a tag you'll nvr fail to receive my reply....i take lots of effort for everything up here i even spend an hour or so to do up the hair accessories myself.... but of course i always wanted to do it though .... i hope you enjoy me flooding photos wahahhaa ...






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


this is abt myself , my life.... i open a new blog because i wanted to share beauty tips and of course to keep me going.
this few month after i left sephora, i feel sad,betrayed, alone and even useless.....
as and when ppl use me as a scape goat... i know you'll be laugh your ass off ....such a big tall girl yet you're telling me you've been bully??? i know i should put things to an end ,but things that hurt the most, are the hardest thing to let go ....
sometimes even to find someone to talk to.. it so difficult... that's why ,if i really break down and cry .i cry real hard .
i cry out all the pain and the everything....
one thing that makes a happy me is OBVIOUSLY MAKE UP....
To beautify others is my enjoyment...
i really love my job and it really keeps me fighting .....
secondly is my love one ...... they might not understand wat i'm going thru but still they standby me....
like my younger brother that i SAYANG ALOT
and of course my boyfriend dear....




i love you with a reason .... a reason that is just too much too speak but a heart to express....
forgive my bad temper. sometimes it's just too hard for me to handle lots of things at once ..... i know i shouldn't give you excuses ... like i said it's too hard for me to explain every single bit to you ..... but your smile can stop a million things that will happen in my world.i appreciate everything you've done for me .yet sometime ,just when we're into a fight, i like to say nasty stuff to provoke you .... trust me i feel the pain as much as you do ..... but i love you and forever i will ..... thank you for everything you've done ....
one reason that i love you is because of your wonderful cheese cake wahahahahha !!!!






we did our first cheese cake together yesterday !!!!!taste awesome!!! it was really fun kind of make me stop thinking of all the stress i have !!!
thank you little boy ...




my tag box put down there like a idiot... can you guys that read my blog or drop by just say a hi ??? remember to do so !!!! love love








No comments:

Post a Comment