Nuffnang Advertisment

Monday, March 21, 2011













last thursday was my boy's birthday :) hehehe i give him a small little suprise ..... i guess i successly did it because i kind of knew he would have slowly lock the gate giving me allowance of time to rush into his room ,locking him outside the door to prepare him the small suprise .....as usual this small fellow was touch ...
if his a girl, CONFIRM 100% chop kena Cheated.... hahahha
i love you :)
___________________________________________________________________







This photo shoot is from NANA and Bird...
i did their make up and hair styling back last month during the thirth day of new year ...
But unfortunately i believe you can never be able to see the transformation that i did as the photographer had decided that the the image for nana and bird should be like this ...
i though it was pretty cool ???

and it remind me of a song..

i whip my hair back and forward i whip my hair back and forward ....





wahhahahahaha extremely funny song !!!










well if you like nana and bird simply just search them on FB and see their collection

























I Whip MY HAIR!!! hehhe LOVE IT and I LOVE YOU TOO !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment